AARP Tax-Aide Foundation volunteers will be available to prepare and file your 2018 Federal and Kentucky tax returns at the Anderson Public Library. In order to receive help, attendees need to bring the following documents:
• Social Security cards for all taxpayers and dependents.
• A photo ID for taxpayers.
• Copy of your 2017 tax returns.
• All W2’s and 1099’s, unemployment compensation statements, and any other records of income received.
• If you are planning to itemize for 2018, you must provide documentation of expenses incurred.
• You must also bring a check if you wish to have direct deposit for any refunds or direct debit for any taxes owed.
The volunteers will be at the library on February 9th, 23rd, March 16th, and April 6th from 9:30am to 12:30pm.
This is a free service provided by the AARP Tax-Aide Foundation and its volunteers.