Get your books and DVDs safely by using the Anderson Public Library's Contactless Curbside Pickup. Easily reserve your books through the library's catalog and pick them up at the library without having to enter the building. Just follow these steps:
- Log into the library's catalog by clicking here. You will need your library card number and PIN. If you don't know your PIN, please call the library at (502) 839-6420 to reset it.
- Find the item you would like to pickup. Click on that item and click the "Place Reserve" button and follow the instructions.
- A library staff member will contact you to schedule a time for pickup.
- When you arrive to pickup your item, park in the back parking lot and text your full name to (502) 369-3606 or call the library's phone number at (502) 839-6420.
- A library staff member will bring your items out to a table near the rear entrance.
- Please stay behind the red line on the sidewalk until your pickup is ready. All return items must go in the book drop in the parking lot.
Curbside pickup is available on an appointment basis on Monday through Saturday. Curbside appointments can only be scheduled up to two business days in advance. Reservations for items can be placed over the phone by calling (502) 839-6420 on Monday through Friday only.
The Anderson Public Library keeps you safe by following all recommended sanitation guidelines to prevent the spread of the coronavirus.
All staff members wear personal protective equipment, including face masks.
All staff members regularly wash their hands with soap or utilize hand sanitizer.
Sanitizer solution is regularly used throughout the building. All returned items are quarantined for 96 hours.
Commonly used surfaces are regularly disinfected.