- This event has passed.
AARP Tax Aide
February 15, 2020 @ 9:30 am - 1:00 pm
One event on February 29, 2020 at 9:30 am
One event on March 14, 2020 at 9:30 am
AARP Tax-Aide Foundation volunteers will be available to prepare and file your 2019 Federal and Kentucky tax returns at the Anderson Public Library. In order to receive help, attendees need to bring the following documents:
• Social Security cards for all taxpayers and dependents.
• A photo ID for taxpayers.
• Copy of your 2018 tax returns.
• All W2’s and 1099’s, unemployment compensation statements, and any other records of income received.
• If you are planning to itemize for 2019, you must provide documentation of expenses incurred.
• You must also bring a check if you wish to have direct deposit for any refunds or direct debit for any taxes owed.
This is a free service provided by the AARP Tax-Aide Foundation and its volunteers.