• You must be 21 or older and have an Anderson Public Library card in good standing to reserve a meeting room.
• Your reservation request must be made 24 hours prior to use (before 4pm on Friday for weekend requests) and no more than three months in advance.
• Your meeting must end 30 minutes before the closing time of the library.
• You will receive a confirmation message from the library if the request is approved.
Using the Room
• Your chosen meeting room must be appropriately sized for the group or the library may reassign or cancel the request.
• You and your group may not charge admission or solicit during meetings.
• You and your group may not use the meeting rooms for personal events like birthday parties.
• You must have an adult over 21 years old be present for teenage or children’s groups.
• You and your group may not use alcohol or tobacco products anywhere on library grounds.
• You must not attach signs or other materials to walls, doors, etc.
Cleaning and Damages
• You will inspect the meeting room with a library staff member before the meeting.
• You must leave the room in its original, noted condition.
• You represent the group requesting the room and all charges for damages will be placed on your APL account.
• You will be charged $75 for a cleaning fine if the room needs cleaning after the meeting.